Minor complaints thread (68 Viewers)

I can hear scratching in the walls of my apartment.
I really hope it's the ghost of someone I've pissed off.

"You should not have liked or commented!!!! Now you have to pick one from these below and post it to your status. This is THE 2014 BREAST CANCER AWARENESS game. Don't be a spoil sport, pick your poison from one of these and change your status, 1) Damn diarrhoea 2) Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket 3) Anyone have a tampon, I'm out? 4) How do you get rid of foot fungus? 5) Why is nobody around when I'm horny? 6) No toilet paper, goodbye socks. 7) Someone has offered me a job as a prostitute but I'm hesitant. 8 )I think I'm in love with someone, what should I do? 9) I've decided to stop wearing underwear. 10) It's confirmed, I'm going to be a Mummy / Daddy! 11) just won £900 on a scratch card 12) I've just found out I've been cheated on for the last 5 months. Post with no explanations So sorry I fell for it too!!!!! Looking forward to your post! "

That's what I get for giving a crap.

How it this suppressed to raise awareness of cancer when it's a secret game they're playing.
I guess it raises awareness of fuckwits, so that's something.

How it this suppressed to raise awareness of cancer when it's a secret game they're playing.
I guess it raises awareness of fuckwits, so that's something.

I just tell people to fuck off with their chain letters. They'd never fucking bother if it wasn't a famous disease already. This is something i know.

Car is stuck out in the back of beyond in Blessington.

Major pain in the hoop

Gonna have to haul my arse down to Naas and then hitch a lift out there.Fuxache

Do you work in the civil service? Someone I know on FB was saying something about his wages not coming through
Yeah civil service alright but not just us, Gardaí, teachers and large private sector companies also affected. Must be thousands upon thousand of people really. Fuck up at Bank of Ireland.

Did something stupid with my neck / shoulder in my sleep last night and as a result I'm now in A waitin room in the 4th place I tried.
'No I don't have an appointment. I've been laying feeling like a disabled person in bed all day. Because this just happened and I have to drive 4 hours tomorrow'
the last receptionist must've taken pity on me, thankfully

nasty

I wrenched by back during a particulalry violent dream spasm the other night and have been walking around like an old man since

RTEs latest 'comedy' shows appear to be "Callan's Kicks" and a kind of Irish clone of 'The Office.' At least this is good for providing me with amusement at the comment threads on the RTE players facepuke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back