new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

Origi to Liverpool now. But he stays on loan to Lille next season.
Carroll is doing some nifty business, he's really improved squad depth considerably with the signings so far.
The only area that looks weaker is the strike force, because you can't replace Suarez really.

just after watching city game.

sterling is ready to fuckin roll for the season ahead. played the 2nd 45. absolutely on fire. caused some real problems for city. henderson looking great. another 90 mins in the bag for him. loads of running into the box, put one away sweetly. really looking forward to seeing more of can. looks like this guy is primed for the pace of premier league. too many lumped balls into sturridge. didn't get much. generally sloppy enough with possession but its pre season and the pitch was pretty awful here. two soft goals conceded again, one of which had gerrard on his arse watching the ball roll in after not dealing with a cross. all in all, looking in decent shape.

watched the game last night

played pretty well in first half. good pressing up front, united looked well shakey at the back. made some subs around 60 mins which changed the game obviously. can't see rodgers straying too far from the 11 that started for southhampton game. mignolet, johnson, skertl, sakho, kelly, gerrard, allen, hendo, coutinho, sterling, lambert.

conceded 2 goals with all starters still on pitch. rooney goal was a bit of class in fairness but mata had way too much space for second. with sturridge out, having just Lambert available is frightening. gaping hole up front last night. they need to sort that out before season starts. if sturridge is out for any lengthy period we're fucked as things stand. seems as though Bony is most likely to come in over anyone else at this stage. would have to settle for that I suppose. Reus isn't (never was) gonna happen anyway

Johnson was fucking walking again. nice ball through for sterling's penalty but lost so much possession with mindless dribbling out of defence. he hasn't a clue what hes doing half a second in advance

Looking in good enough shape nonetheless with lovren, markovic, lallana, can all lined up. just need to sort out up front

I didn't realise my identty was a secret. But is she crying because Stevie slipped against Chelsea? It sounds like "Oh you cunt. WAHHHH, you slipping cunt!"

These Eto'o rumours are making my Robbie Keane gag look like a good idea. Fuck off, Sammy.

Moreno pretty much done deal apparently. Not expected to play in super cup because of it.

Christ i hope eto'o doesn't join. Fuckin' hell

martin Kelly off to palace for an initial for of 2m. A fully fit Kelly is quality. Disappointing hes leaving, especially if Johnson is staying

martin Kelly off to palace for an initial for of 2m. A fully fit Kelly is quality. Disappointing hes leaving, especially if Johnson is staying
Kelly's 25 now. ANd he's no right back. Yeah, it's a shame but the very best he could hope for was 5th choice CB or fourth choice RB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back