Film chat (1 Viewer)

24 for me, but loads I wish I hadn't seen.

But delighted by the presence of The Lunchbox, Under the Skin and We are the Best!

general film chat

"have you seen Sorcerer? it's fucking deadly like." that sort of thing

YES! I have seen Sorcerer. They don't make them like that anymore. A lot of character building and storytelling where you never no where it's going.

Other William Friedkin questions:
Has anybody seen Rampage starring Michael Biehn? Is it good? I have a shitty VHS download of it, haven't watched it yet, don't even know if it's watchable.

Is William Friedkin's book worth picking up?

And last but not least is there a high definition version of To Live and Die In LA in existence?

P.S. Thanks you for letting me know about Dissolve - looks like there are good articles on that site.

YES! I have seen Sorcerer. They don't make them like that anymore. A lot of character building and storytelling where you never no where it's going.

Has anybody seen Rampage starring Michael Biehn? Is it good? I have a shitty VHS download of it, haven't watched it yet, don't even know if it's watchable.

And last but not least is there a high definition version of To Live and Die In LA in existence?

P.S. Thanks you for letting me know about Dissolve - looks like there are good articles on that site.
Yeah, I've seen Rampage. It's a decent, watchable thriller. Nowhere near his best but it's fairly gripping. Based on a terrifying real life serial killer.

Oh yeah, Friedkin's book is fucking deadly! One of the best film memoirs I've read. He doesn't go into the salacious or sleazy shit so if you're looking for that kind of stuff look elsewhere. He's brutally honest about himself and his bad career choices. Very very good.

Oh yeah, Friedkin's book is fucking deadly! One of the best film memoirs I've read. He doesn't go into the salacious or sleazy shit so if you're looking for that kind of stuff look elsewhere. He's brutally honest about himself and his bad career choices. Very very good.

Cool I think I'll pick it up soon, I think I might have an Amazon voucher coming my way for my birthday.

I really like this guy Frank Grillo. He was great in Purge Anarchy and I just watched him in Disconnect.
Turns out I've seen him in lots of small parts but haven't really noticed him.

He's a solid actor. He's good in The Grey too.
Supposedly the director of that Joe Carnahan wanted Frank Grillo for a Death Wish remake but the studio passed. Now there is a chance it might be back on after Carnahan wrote the head of the studio a letter calling him a cunt etc. Letter leaked, pretty funny shit.

I really like this guy Frank Grillo. He was great in Purge Anarchy and I just watched him in Disconnect.
Turns out I've seen him in lots of small parts but haven't really noticed him.
He was Brock Rumlow in that captain america 2, with potential prospects for a Crossbones movie too.

Ah he'd be fuckin classss for Death Wish! Not that anyone will beat Bronson at that anyway. No dice.

Well, aren't they remaking that with Liam Neeson every year now?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe Grillo could do whatever revenge thriller Liam can't do.

Definitely no problem there!

They've also decided to continue the Taken franchise but with Pierce Brosnan instead.

August is essentially the big studios garage sale. Stuff they need out but don't really give a fuck about. Sin City 2 for example, It could be good but big studios couldn't give two fucks about Robert Rodriguez and they know they'll make money no matter when it comes out anyway. Other than that it's shit knock off action films, Dramas that aren't "prestige" enough for Oscar season and comedies, usually fucking awful comedies.

They've also decided to continue the Taken franchise but with Pierce Brosnan instead.

Coming soon

Coming soon
Old James Bond guy in

Leftover Bits Of The Jason Bourne films

Staring

Ridiculous Ukrainian Amazon

Young Turk Can't Act

and

Explosions.

LarryDavidYawn.GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back