Photos of your Pets (1 Viewer)

This poor dude passed away yesterday. Poor old Pippin, he was a good guy.

here he was contemplating life back in December

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry to hear. He looked a happy and handsome mutt.

This poor dude passed away yesterday. Poor old Pippin, he was a good guy.

here he was contemplating life back in December

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry to hear that.

This sad little guy ate a bee and then got stung by a few more. Now he won't leave my side.

10514580_801814753182338_594186350114962467_n.jpg

View attachment 8887 View attachment 8888

My family dog died yesterday aged around 16/17, most recent photos are the ones above while taking what the kids call selfies to send to my girlfriend in work to make her jealous that we were watching tv.
Ah man, I'm sorry to hear that. Can't believe it's been that long... grand auld life for a dog but still sad.

Ah man, I'm sorry to hear that. Can't believe it's been that long... grand auld life for a dog but still sad.

Ah i saw it coming, shes old and dogs cant last forever and she was having "turns" lately. Basically random passing out/having a fit. It'll be quite strange not to have her greet me when i go back to the folks all the same

Also, I should have never been given the responsibility of a dog. In the last two months, my dog has eaten a bunch of chocolate, eaten and stung by bees, and bitten by the other male dog because of jealousy. I had to take him to the vet yesterday because he got bitten on the swollen face. It looks like a big festering boil/puncture. I think I'm going to need to call him scar face now. The poor thing. I always knew I would be a bad parent.

Also, I should have never been given the responsibility of a dog. In the last two months, my dog has eaten a bunch of chocolate, eaten and stung by bees, and bitten by the other male dog because of jealousy. I had to take him to the vet yesterday because he got bitten on the swollen face. It looks like a big festering boil/puncture. I think I'm going to need to call him scar face now. The poor thing. I always knew I would be a bad parent.
Thats normal dog ownership. Wait till he does one of those watery shits all over the place when you turn your back on him for a second

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back