magic mushrooms (2 Viewers)

Ah first couple of times I had mushrooms they were truffles,great little things,more social and less incapacitating than mushrooms,you shouldn't have much difficulty with the more complex tasks like rolling a smoke or opening a beer,and as with mushrooms,you feel great that evening and the following day

So, I ordered these, and they arrived and Ate 10g each of the Tampanensis Truffles and went bananas for a while.
Pretty intense and the three of us couldn't really leave the house for the afternoon because we were so special and it was lashing out.
Will be ordering the growkit next

It's been years since I've done them, quite fancy the idea of one more go.

We're all behind you

you-can-do-it.jpg

From what i can tell they have the same active ingredients as your average magic mushroom i.e Psilocybe and Psilocin which is what all differnt types or species of "magic" mushroom around the world contain except for the fly agaric which is differnt altogether.

Wikepdia describes them as "sclerotium"

You can buy normal truffle starter kits i had the idea to plant some truffle spores around various woodlands as a money makeing venture a few years back.
Dogs · Truffle Hunters Dog School

Last edited:
Gonna be a fucking WHOPPER harvest this year..best conditions I've seen in 20 years

Although..they're giving it a sunny spell for the next week or so..that'll slow things down.

If it kept on like this we'd be in clover though

Gonna be a fucking WHOPPER harvest this year..best conditions I've seen in 20 years

Although..they're giving it a sunny spell for the next week or so..that'll slow things down.

If it kept on like this we'd be in clover though
Tink ye cud b rite on da one.fingers crossed

I was out pickin Stndard wild mushrooms d last few days nd d fields r absolutely teaming wit em.ye wudnt no wer ta put ur foot so if dis is anything ta go by wer in business folks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back