Minor complaints thread (43 Viewers)

My next four days are planned. I have three to-do lists started: outdoor seating & cleaning / set up, food & drink to purchase/prepare, music & entertainment (for kids). 17 Adults and 9 kids confirmed thus far. How did I get here?

My next four days are planned. I have three to-do lists started: outdoor seating & cleaning / set up, food & drink to purchase/prepare, music & entertainment (for kids). 17 Adults and 9 kids confirmed thus far. How did I get here?
Have you planned what to do with all the food when it pisses rain and no one shows ?

The portable DVD player I got to keep our little guy happy while flying and on long car journeys is broken having only been used twice and at home. I am convinced that it is my husband's fault. These are separate, but equal, complaints.

They go through periods of enforcing and periods of not giving a shit. Usually when they are enforcing, it is rush hour time in the morning or evening.

wiki said:
The corridor restricts traffic through College Green in the morning and evening peak traffic periods from Monday to Friday. The scheme operates from 07:00 to 10:00 each morning and from 16:00 to 19:00 each evening. During these periods, only public transport vehicles and bicycles have access to the College Green location.

they're enforcing it these days due to the luas works.

The portable DVD player I got to keep our little guy happy while flying and on long car journeys is broken having only been used twice and at home. I am convinced that it is my husband's fault. These are separate, but equal, complaints.

Forgive him. He loves you.

And a happy husband is a happy kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back