Serreyeasiss (1 Viewer)

It's great for cooking and baking, provides sun protection (SPF of 5 or 6 so not high, but better than nothing), is a good moisturiser, and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. And it tastes and smells good too.

ugggh, back in ireland this week for a wedding and i left my medication in london. my skin's going to be a disaster by the time i get to waterford tomorrow. any quick fix remedies i can buy in the chemist?

Speaking of ssseeeryaisis

I was looking up side-effects to the medication I'm currently on and discovered that people with this affliction are more prone to heart attacks

My mother recently had a bypass op and my brother is on medication for hypertension

So needless to say I'm now convinced I'm going to drop dead at any moment

Is my pulse meant to be this fast?

like T-gel?

You can get it as a pomade from the chemist. You can apply it to your skin and massage it into your scalp. It's smelly and messy.
It seems to help a bit but there's no guarantee.

Ask the chemist about Cocois too. Some people swear by it.

I've decided to stop taking the medication (methotrexate) I was on. It makes me so sick I've spent every Sunday for the last month or so lying on the couch feeling like I've been poisoned.

The doc says there is an injection option for people who experience this so I'll give that a go..although it doesn't appear to be having any effect other than making me sick.

It's shit and I hate it

How long have you been taking it, JS? No effect whatsoever?

I've never done any treatment beyond creams / coal tar and light therapy, but I'm willing to try anything at this point.

I've been prescribed it a few times over the years. Sometimes it works a bit but once I stop taking it it comes back. It didn't always make me sick.

I got a new prescription last year but I was skipping a lot of doses because there were social occasions involving booze. But I decided to stick rigidly to it about six weeks ago, which is no time at all. I Would expect to see results after a few months. But it's making me too sick to continue with it this time.

I'd say give it a go. Worth a try anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back