When bands split up (1 Viewer)

Not bad for a debut child but i'm hoping their next shows some progress

The-official-portrait-for-the-christening-of-Prince-George-Alexander-Louis-of-Cambridge-photographed-in-The-Morning.jpg

ok, but I've thought of it. but I'll see do you know it.

he won the nialler9 album of the year prize one year. Then on an interview on phantom the DJ asked him if it felt good winning the nialler9 album of the year award, to which he replied, 'whats the nialler9 album of the year award'?

That's hilarious :) Simon's about to finish another album...here's his Soundcloud site: Si Schroeder's sets on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
Deconstructed on a regular basis, but never split up.

Not really. It's pretty accurate. When I got asked to leave a band I'd been in with my mates for years it definitely felt like a divorce. People who knew us started taking sides and everything

But we're all mates now so it's grand.
yeah fair enough, but its not right to liken being in a band to a marriage that is nobody else's business.

Surely if you're in a band and you're putting music out there thats an invitation to become involved with what the band are doing. You like their music, pay money for CDs, gigs etc. Not sure what the marriage equivalent of that, unless you can pay to go watch a married couple ride the holes off each other upstairs in whelans (2 euro off with a flier)

Not really. It's pretty accurate. When I got asked to leave a band I'd been in with my mates for years it definitely felt like a divorce. People who knew us started taking sides and everything

Show them this thread.

yeah fair enough, but its not right to liken being in a band to a marriage that is nobody else's business.

Surely if you're in a band and you're putting music out there thats an invitation to become involved with what the band are doing. You like their music, pay money for CDs, gigs etc. Not sure what the marriage equivalent of that, unless you can pay to go watch a married couple ride the holes off each other upstairs in whelans (2 euro off with a flier)
Lets say a gig is going to a married couples house for a party. Or an album is a married couple owning a business selling cupcakes which you then buy because you like the cupcakes or because you like the couple.

It's still not a bad analogy.

SURE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN MEDALS FOR PUTTING UP WITH YOU THAT LONG etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back