Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

Drinking sangria outside last night in Dublin. Good weather. Good food. Good people watching. Reenforced my decision to move though. Socially Dublin seems like so much work and I don't give a toss to even play along.

Drinking sangria outside last night in Dublin. Good weather. Good food. Good people watching. Reenforced my decision to move though. Socially Dublin seems like so much work and I don't give a toss to even play along.

The heat in the afternoons lately has been too much for me. But it's nearly worth it for the 11pm t-shirt weather.

Scoring a 90 euro lawn mower for 51 euros because the shop had mislabelled it.

All crisps are made from the same ingredients

No they're not.
Cheese and onion tayto do not have the same ingredients as say Keogh's salt and vinegar.

And you know well the point I was making you big smart arsed bastard you.

King and tayto are made from IDENTICAL ingredients, same spud down to the same salt added. Exact same
Both tayto

No they're not.
Cheese and onion tayto do not have the same ingredients as say Keogh's salt and vinegar.

And you know well the point I was making you big smart arsed bastard you.

King and tayto are made from IDENTICAL ingredients, same spud down to the same salt added. Exact same
Both tayto

I am of the opinion that King are darker.

Keogh’s Crisps are processed and packaged entirely at their farm, using their own potatoes. No part of the production process is outsourced, making them Ireland’s only authentic producer of farm cooked potato crisps.

edit: I don't work for them.

edit: they are the best crisps

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back