When bands split up (1 Viewer)

I've been trying to get some of their stuff for a while where do I do so ? Where they on a label/collective thing called something island or something to that effect ? They're impossible to google because of the song. Nearly as bad as Perfect Pussy.
Wait. It was deserted village. But it was Toymonger who were part of that, which was one member of Boys Of Summer. This is wrecking my head. Does anyone have any links for Boy Of Summer ?

Describe what you were thinking of I'll track them down for you. I'm on fire with the internetz tuhday!
ok, but I've thought of it. but I'll see do you know it.

he won the nialler9 album of the year prize one year. Then on an interview on phantom the DJ asked him if it felt good winning the nialler9 album of the year award, to which he replied, 'whats the nialler9 album of the year award'?

ok, but I've thought of it. but I'll see do you know it.

he won the nialler9 album of the year prize one year. Then on an interview on phantom the DJ asked him if it felt good winning the nialler9 album of the year award, to which he replied, 'whats the nialler9 album of the year award'?
No idea I could check out past winners of the nialler9 thing but I couldn't care less about who actually won. Was it Paddy K ?

I've been trying to get some of their stuff for a while where do I do so ? Where they on a label/collective thing called something island or something to that effect ? They're impossible to google because of the song. Nearly as bad as Perfect Pussy.

I bought the CD-Rs in Road as they came out. Not sure where you'd get them now.

The Hollows

No more, but may be doing something else together soon

Boys Of Summer

Became a 2 piece again, and... nothing. Think Andy's pretty much moved on from the running the Munitions Family label and all that's left there is legacy stock.

Think Andy's pretty much moved on from the running the Munitions Family label and all that's left there is legacy stock.

AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif
AC_ANDY.gif

and then there are those bands that play a gig and were good and then ever did ANYTHING ever again.

what was the name of that band that played with Groom and Michael Knight in the Hub a few years ago? I think they became I am the Cosmos eventually but whatever they were called back then, they were deadly. And heres me still waiting for something more than those poorly recorded tunes they had on their half-arsed myspace page

bah

Angel Pier? The Musical Show?

Not a peep from teh whatmanz in ages either.

I think it's safe to say the Rags split up based on their website - The Rags

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back