Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

Cranberry juice.

Thats the job for you

TOP-TIP. But apparently only works when its 100% and not from concentrate, which is apparently almost impossible to find? I'm on those lady-diluted cystitis sachets of hatred. They taste like someone puked on the desert.

I saw a sign in the window of a pub this afternoon saying there'd be a trad session tonight - there isn't a note of music to be heard. There isn't a single musical instrument in the place.
The lads must be on the sesh elsewhere

Sneaky fuckers too, as best I can tell. I walked up to my car, hit the yoke to unlock the car, opened the boot, picked something up, closed the boot, locked the car.

In the meantime someone passing by opened one of the doors so when I thought I'd locked up one of them was ajar.

Where did this happen ? any CCTV ?

You know that dodgy looking pub over the road from The Pop Inn? I parked outside there. The pub has CCTV so there's a good chance it was seen on camera. I wasn't even going to report it, it seemed pointless, but the local community liaison cop dropped by to talk to the Popical Island folks before the gig started so I had a word with him about it. He said he'd go in and look at the tapes yesterday.

Counter intuitively it probably would have been safer to park in a less well lit bit of that area, but one that has less footfall.

You know that dodgy looking pub over the road from The Pop Inn? I parked outside there. The pub has CCTV so there's a good chance it was seen on camera. I wasn't even going to report it, it seemed pointless, but the local community liaison cop dropped by to talk to the Popical Island folks before the gig started so I had a word with him about it. He said he'd go in and look at the tapes yesterday.

Counter intuitively it probably would have been safer to park in a less well lit bit of that area, but one that has less footfall.
You mean there wasn't a cop posted outside The Pop Inn to intimidate their patrons at the time ? Typical the one fucking time there's a fucking crime.

It was probably the kid on the bike.

Back in work tomorrow after a week off.
Is it too soon to call in sick?

Kidney infection is gone! This is not a minor complaint, but for continuity I can now make it through a bus journey without breaking into a cold sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • ernesto
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back