People Watching (1 Viewer)

jesus christ man, speak for yourself. I'm more about intellect. People I people-watch would need a non-negative IQ so thats you OUT OF THE PICTURE

Well I'm not sure how you're quantifying IQ based on randomly watching strangers. Only girls with oversized glasses and tea-dresses, carrying Russian novels is it, Stuart Murdoch?

Well I'm not sure how you're quantifying IQ based on randomly watching strangers. Only girls with oversized glasses and tea-dresses, carrying Russian novels is it, Stuart Murdoch?
stuart murdoch married his stalker I'll have you know. And I'd marry a stalker too if I had one and she was nice.

jesus, thumped was grand til you came back

stuart murdoch married his stalker I'll have you know. And I'd marry a stalker too if I had one and she was nice.

jesus, thumped was grand til you came back

I know :( I cashed in my sense of humour for the simone de beauvoir bibliography and a fun-police badge when I vacationed on tumblr, and now I'm ruined... by MEN LIKE YOU.

I was only remarking to the lads last night..Met Eireann should issue "Gee Alerts" on sunny days in Dublin.

So us motorists know to keep our eyes on the road.

great weather for a bit of people watching. And shur we all love a bit of people watching.

at what point does people watching become sleezy and stalker-ish though?

asking for a friend.

Nothing wrong with it, in general.

As long as you don't leer and make someone uncomfortable.

And there's a difference between people watching and being out scoping for T&A

Does any of this need to be said?

Nothing wrong with it, in general.

As long as you don't leer and make someone uncomfortable.

And there's a difference between people watching and being out scoping for T&A

Does any of this need to be said?

No in reality, I people watch all the time. Half because strangers are interesting and half because when I don't wear my own oversized glasses, I don't even notice I do it. No harm really as long as the person isn't feeling pissed off at you.

I'm less irritated by persistent starers and thigh rubbers like @scutter; and more by the dopes that say "smile love" at me. Fuck them all to an unholy, flesh melting hell.

I'm less irritated by persistent starers and thigh rubbers like @scutter; and more by the dopes that say "smile love" at me. Fuck them all to an unholy, flesh melting hell.

the irony of the whole thing is that I never even mentioned looking at women. I guess it must have been implied though through whatever reputation I've gained for myself on here.

weekend = ruined

People watching isnt about leering
I the dopes that say "smile love" at me. Fuck them all to an unholy, flesh melting hell.

Man..if I was a woman and someone said that to me I would go fucking berserk.

Actually if someone just said it to me in my current man form I'd go mental.

They never would though..cos I'm a smiler by nature..a bit

Smile first..ask questions later.Thats my motto

Well,it wasnt I only just thought of it..but it is now..for a bit anyway

the irony of the whole thing is that I never even mentioned looking at women. I guess it must have been implied though through whatever reputation I've gained for myself on here.

weekend = ruined

And implied through your inherent guilt through uses of the phrases 'sleazy' and 'stalker-ish'

Unless you stalk old men that are dressed interestingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back