Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

Theres an epidemic of fly tipping on the outskirts of town here.
I was up in one of my favourite woods the other day..its handy for a quick stroll and think if I'm up in Lidls..anyway..place is fly tipped to all fuck.Its desperate.A good walk ruined.
And the sad thing is it's almost understandable because of cunts like Greyhound who should never have been given a license in the first place

I just sneezed 14 times walking down the strest.

On the 14th a van driver going past yelled God Bless you

Illegal dumping

What Gaz said.

It originally referred to throwing garbage out of your window as you flew by somewhere, but now it's just any illegal dumping.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I walked around our local park picking up rubbish the other day. The litter drives me fucking mad. You're looking at this lovely park and ALL I SEE is empty cans and empty coke bottles. I wish I could just photoshop that image in my lamps. Clone-tool that shit. Luckily someone had dumped a fresh coal sack (?). It was clean so shortly after so was the park.

I'm the same, and it seems I've passed it on to L. He's been cleaning up litter since he was able but he awed a large family of Nordie Dublin Zoo goers last week when he picked up some chocolate wrappers and walked past them all to the bin to dump them. I have never been more proud. And then he tried to take a bottle of water off one of them... still proud of him though, he's not even 2.

I'm off out to sleep in the local protestany graveyard.

Obviously,I'm hoping to see a ghost

if you see a gaunt, dreary grey figure mumbling to itself...how will you know it's not just a protestant?

hey ohhhhhhh
LOL!

Just back.

Didnt see any ghosts..or protestants

Slept lke a fucking log too.Better than I normally do

Absolutely beautiful round there..and there was loads of shooting stars last night

just took a white wash out of the machine and discovered a brand new dark green t-shirt had gone in with it - and the colour hadn't run at all

hooray
Fucking blessed.

If that was here..I gaurantee everything in the house would be green.

For Ireland.

I'm off out to sleep in the local protestany graveyard.

Obviously,I'm hoping to see a ghost

I did that in the mid 80s

a scary experience not helped by STEIGER.

$_35.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back