Electric Picnic 2014 (1 Viewer)

ELECTRIC PICNIC MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL

STRADBALLY ESTATE, CO. LAOIS

Friday 29th – Sunday 31st August 2014

SUNDAY TICKETS SOLD OUT

The power of the Picnic is alive and kicking once again this year as we can officially announce that Sunday tickets for Electric Picnic 2014 have sold out in record time.

Devoted Picnickers have snapped up their Sunday tickets early this year, a sure sign that this years’ electric line-up has something to offer everyone.

From multi-instrumentalist musical mastermind Beck, to 2014’s summer sensations Clean Bandit, this year’s bill certainly packs a punch! Picnic revellers are eager to dust off their best dancing wellies to joinOutkast duo André 3000 and Big Boi for the most anticipated reunion of the year. Picnic partners in crime include Portishead whowill also be taking to the stage and Don’t You Forget About Scottish rock veteransSimple Minds who will add a dash of nostalgia to help herald the Picnic into its second decade of making musical history.

No need to be disappointed yet, as there are still weekend tickets available to purchase from www.ticketmaster.ie or usual outlets. Check out www.electricpicnic.ie for further updates and the ever increasing line up:

PORTISHEAD, OUTKAST, BECK, FOALS,

PET SHOP BOYS, PAOLO NUTINI, CHIC Featuring NILE RODGERS,

LILY ALLEN, ST. VINCENT, SIMPLE MINDS, LONDON GRAMMAR,

METRONOMY, SLOWDIVE, LAURA MVULA, ANNIE MAC,

FLUME, THE STRANGLERS, STEPHEN MALKMUS & THE JICKS

THE BLADES, THE WAILERS, OMAR SOULEYMAN

WHITE DENIM, TEMPLES, SOHN, JUNGLE, FKA TWIGS, BICEP,

KAYTRANADA, JOHN WIZARDS, BLONDIE, SINEAD O’ CONNOR,

MOGWAI, JAMES MURPHY, KELIS, NENEH CHERRY, THE HORRORS,
DUKE DUMONT, TWIN SHADOW, HAMSANDWICH, CLEAN BANDIT, DRENGE,
THE ORWELLS, GLASS ANIMALS, WOLF ALICE, THE DISTRICTS,
UNKNOWN MORTAL ORCHESTRA, VANCOUVER SLEEP CLINIC,
VAULTS, BENJAMIN BOOKER, MOKO

And remember you have until July 4th to buy the special priced weekend tickets.

ELECTRIC PICNIC MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL

STRADBALLY ESTATE, CO. LAOIS

Friday 29th – Sunday 31st August 2014

Temperatures rise as the next 23 acts are announced

Wait! What’s that noise? Is it the sound of mercury rising? We didn’t think it could get any hotter this summer but Stradbally is set to sizzle in August with the addition of 23 scorching new acts that are set to bake in the Picnic Basket.

JAMES VINCENT MCMORROW •SBTRKT• BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB•WILD BEASTS•THE 1975•

HOZIER• HERCULES&LOVE AFFAIR•CATHY DAVEY•ASGEIR•NICK MULVEY•SAMPHA•SEINABO SEY•RUSTIE•THE STRYPES•WALKING ON CARS•LE GALEXIE•SHIT ROBOT•BP FALLON•NIGHTBOX•SHEPPARD•THE WHEREABOUTS•TRINITY ORCHESTRA•DUBLIN GOSPEL CHOIR

JAMES VINCENT MCMORROW •SBTRKT• BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB•WILD BEASTS•THE 1975•

didn't ALL of those play Longitude last weekend?

HERCULES&LOVE AFFAIR

these were a whole lot of fun last time they played EP. I think they have a mostly new lineup but I'd still head to see them I think.

And the only Le Gelexeee gig I've ever been to was that saturday afternoon one they did at EP a few years back. Again, good fun.

But the lineup is very meh. I was hoping Tuneyards would be announced. Shes over this side of the world around then and had a gap in her schedule that weekend.

my dad used to think the story about BP Fallon getting thrown in the liffey for being bp fallon was hilarious. i have no idea if it ever actually happened, but it gave him a good laugh anyway so who cares.

BP Fallon?

Texas duo, The Ghost Wolves announce their first performance outside the States, at this year's Electric Picnic Festival in Co. Laois, Ireland. They will fuse their performance with Eclectic, Electric Picnic veteran BP Fallon, who lures festival goers with his ‘Musical Witch Doctor’ presence.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jesus they're fucking dreadful.

They're going to need more than a which doctor to lure people to see them. Perhaps a large well trained armed infantry unit to round them up ?

out of the loop for a few years .

so where is the best place to camp?

don't mind noise or ravers.
I think there are designated 'quiet' campsites (I've been to EP 8 times and have never camped) and the rest are noisy bastard campsites. I'm sure the info is on their website there. Don't think I'd recommend the noisy bastard ones though, given the age demographic at EP in the past couple of years. All the oxegen kids do be going and acting the fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back