Good Cafés (1 Viewer)

Simon's is deadly. Next time I'm in Dublin during the day I'm going. Simon only started talking to me once I moved out of Dublin despite going in there eating sandwiches and putting up posters for about 10 years. Still, made me feel special though did that brief chat.

Simon's is deadly. Next time I'm in Dublin during the day I'm going. Simon only started talking to me once I moved out of Dublin despite going in there eating sandwiches and putting up posters for about 10 years. Still, made me feel special though did that brief chat.

I used to go in there a lot with someone who knew him well a few years ago, and ever since then theres been an ever decreasing level of aknowledgment from him.

Hey, we're practically neighbours. Rialto is really missing a decent cafe. I go to the Boulangerie a bit but their coffee is rubbish. IMMA is too far away.

Yeah, IMMAs more of a weekend/if I'm feeling like wandering kind of vibe for me too.

I live straight across from the mace/centra/whichever-one-it-is-but-my-does-it-have-a-surprising-stock-of-craft-beers shop on the corner there! There's a really nice bakery too if you knock down towards Kilmainham. All the macarons..

Yeah, IMMAs more of a weekend/if I'm feeling like wandering kind of vibe for me too.

I live straight across from the mace/centra/whichever-one-it-is-but-my-does-it-have-a-surprising-stock-of-craft-beers shop on the corner there! There's a really nice bakery too if you knock down towards Kilmainham. All the macarons..

Yes that's true - I go to Mace to buy that delicious Donegal beer (can't remember the name).

Went to Fumbally Cafe for the first time today. It was just about okay .... they don't do scones ffs. Ending up having the most minuscule portion of Apple and raspberry cake imaginable.

I need a nice cafe near James' hospital / Kilmainham / Rialto. For coffee and such. Vegetarian breakfast servage very much appreciated -- thoughts?

U Cafe on James Street do a decent veggie breakfast and the staff are lovely. The coffee ain't great though. Or the Itsa in IMMA has some veg options but I find it quite pricey.

Oops, both have already been mentioned. Apollo-gees.

The cafe in IMMA is indeed very expensive. I always went to La Boulangerie on the way down to Inchicore from IMMA when I was living around there. The coffee's fine and the food is good value. The staff are also nice and friendly.

U Cafe on James Street do a decent veggie breakfast and the staff are lovely. The coffee ain't great though. Or the Itsa in IMMA has some veg options but I find it quite pricey.

Oops, both have already been mentioned. Apollo-gees.

I had a pretty delicious vegetearian bagel in the itsa in imma, but it was pretty slow going there. Their coffee is delicious!!!!

I love sitting in the long grass at the royal hospital when it's sunny. It's one of several things (the other things are two pubs) I miss about living that part town. It's a major pleasure not to have to deal with rialto, dolphins barn and James st every day though. Sorry, OT

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back