Meeting People (1 Viewer)

I went on a fair few unspoken dates, that were kinda "um ah sure we'll head down to that show there and see what happens" kind of of arragements, but I always sort of thought of them as dates that no one wanted to call dates for fear of rejection.

I have been on loads of these. It's only after the fact that you realise the person fancied you. Why else would they have been there?

But I also meet women to do stuff and I don't fancy them. I just enjoy their company.
That's usually a whole other set of problems.

I have been on loads of these. It's only after the fact that you realise the person fancied you. Why else would they have been there?

I was on one of these where I was about 90% sure it was a date. Near the end of the evening she started talking about some lad she knew that she went to the pictures with before and how things got a little awkward because it transpired he thought they were on a date whereas she thought they were just friends.

I took the hint.

Yeah, I got one match and I noticed there was an option called "tell your friends" or something like that. I didn't tell them, I only made the facebook account so I could try tinder

Pacts between single friends...

anigif_enhanced-12972-1406480798-1.gif

I was on one of these where I was about 90% sure it was a date. Near the end of the evening she started talking about some lad she knew that she went to the pictures with before and how things got a little awkward because it transpired he thought they were on a date whereas she thought they were just friends.

I took the hint.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I finally have a date on Saturday in Dublin with a girl I've been texting for a while now. Anything decent / low key on in town? Or anyone know of a quiet place to go for drinks other than the usual haunts?
Basically I don't want to run into anyone I might know, not on a first date anyway

I finally have a date on Saturday in Dublin with a girl I've been texting for a while now. Anything decent / low key on in town? Or anyone know of a quiet place to go for drinks other than the usual haunts?
Basically I don't want to run into anyone I might know, not on a first date anyway

Coppers?

Food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back