What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

do you mean the pace of it?

I'm struggling to remember myself.

Probably the Choose Life monologue

Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers.....Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth.

I'm finding it harder to make the connection work to be honest

I'm struggling to remember myself.

Probably the Choose Life monologue

Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers.....Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth.

I'm finding it harder to make the connection work to be honest
Ah right, I can see where you’re coming from in hindsight but it didn’t occur to me at the time.

I got 4:36 min into Transcendence before switching it off. Think that's a new record. Stupid as the movie sounded I was willing to give it a shot because I like some of the cast. As soon as Johnny Depp opened his mouth, however, and starting speaking in a stupid voice it went off. He's fucking awful.

I got 4:36 min into Transcendence before switching it off. Think that's a new record. Stupid as the movie sounded I was willing to give it a shot because I like some of the cast. As soon as Johnny Depp opened his mouth, however, and starting speaking in a stupid voice it went off. He's fucking awful.
Glutton for punishment that I am, I went back and finished this off. Astonishingly bad, horribly acted, incoherent shite. Some of the blandest acting I've ever seen from the lead actress. Bad ideas, bad effects, bad dialogue, bad hair. A grade A turkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back