Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

You could get green bags from the litter warden and try organise.

Its easily doable

Litter breaks my heart.Always did..but now its acute.

My side of town(where the pubs and all are) is a fucking disgrace.I'm often tempted to clean it up.

I can't figure out why people care so little about their immediate environment

Fuck the planet..just keep around yer gaf nice..you fucking subhumans

that whole thing, that's a lyric right there.

"litter breaks my heart
Always did, but now it's acute"

Chorus right there

Re: litter

Loads of fly tipping going on round my way, fuckers from the village dump their black bags out the window.

I sometimes idlly fantasise about seeing one do it while I'm out driving and following them back to their house. Then coming back later with my rubbish and dumping it in their garden.

Can people tell they are fake just by looking?
What do they feel like? Nice and firm, just like the real thing?

They're pretty far back so can't really be seen, I had a look in the mirror and they look just like the other teeth so seems to be a good job.
Rock solid, I've been chewing gum non-stop and poking at them, not a bother.

Loads of fly tipping going on round my way, fuckers from the village dump their black bags out the window.

I sometimes idlly fantasise about seeing one do it while I'm out driving and following them back to their house. Then coming back later with my rubbish and dumping it in their garden.
Ha, I've had that exact same daydream a dozen times! Loads of it goes on outside my girlfriends. Tonnes of it at the garage door everytime I pull my car in, despite putting a notice up. They even steal their bin tags and the rubbish goes uncollected.

Theres an epidemic of fly tipping on the outskirts of town here.
I was up in one of my favourite woods the other day..its handy for a quick stroll and think if I'm up in Lidls..anyway..place is fly tipped to all fuck.Its desperate.A good walk ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back