Facebook (1 Viewer)

What's the protocol when someone that is not on Facebook a lot has half their updates as them getting to another level in some Candy Crush type game.
My strong suspicion is that this person is unaware.
Private message with a psst-style heads up? Call them out on their page?
Leave well enough a-fucking-lone?

What's the protocol when someone that is not on Facebook a lot has half their updates as them getting to another level in some Candy Crush type game.
My strong suspicion is that this person is unaware.
Private message with a psst-style heads up? Call them out on their page?
Leave well enough a-fucking-lone?

Facebook | Page 97 | thumped.com

can you comment on one of the candy crush posts? then they'll see and maybe realise
or you can just hide their posts

Yes, I can. Might do that.

Just didn't want to do something that might start a bunch of people having a laugh at her expense.

Thanks.

I am clearly massively overly think this.

i have an acquaintance who live-tweeted his mental breakdown and committal and didn't realise every tweet was also being posted to facebook

he seemed slightly embarrassed about it when he realised but i'm not sure how facebooking incredibly personal stuff is more embarrassing than tweeting it

i have an acquaintance who live-tweeted his mental breakdown and committal and didn't realise every tweet was also being posted to facebook

he seemed slightly embarrassed about it when he realised but i'm not sure how facebooking incredibly personal stuff is more embarrassing than tweeting it

There's a nudge more anonymity on Twitter I reckon, like your Ma and your old boss aren't on there.
But hardly a world's difference.

Hardly seems like the worst of his problems though.

I had this woman on my newsfeed who went full on paranoid schizophrenic..it was fucking horrible to witness.

I messaged her telling her Johnny Depp wasnt out to kill her and maybe she should keep it on the downlow..she went fucking mental with me.

Rapid deletion.

I had this woman on my newsfeed who went full on paranoid schizophrenic..it was fucking horrible to witness.

I messaged her telling her Johnny Depp wasnt out to kill her and maybe she should keep it on the downlow..she went fucking mental with me.

Rapid deletion.

I saw one half of a couple document their entire breakup in Facebook posts. I never thought anyone would do such a thing.
Nothing surprises me on there now.

I saw one half of a couple document their entire breakup in Facebook posts. I never thought anyone would do such a thing.
Nothing surprises me on there now.

A couple I know who had been going out for years simultaniously updated their status to "single" a while back.

And then one of them (she I think) posted, "it's cool, don't worry, we high fived when we did it."

Obviously it hadn't been working for a while and they both knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back