Rectify (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

anyone else watching this?

Guy on death row for close to 20 years gets out due to new DNA evidence. Faces all the expected problems; little bit warped by time inside, adjusting to reality, small US southern town generally split on his release, pissed off family of victim. bit of a slow burner but well worth a watch. Final episode of second season out this week. First season had 6 episodes, presuming the second does.

archer.jpg

There's a season 2? Oh, joy!

This would good, it was kind of like an excellent novel. Is season 2 online somewhere?

according to imdb new season at start of July.

Can't remember exactly how second season finished. remember being a bit underwhelmed by it. still, looking forward to a new epsode of this every week for a couple of months

according to imdb new season at start of July.

Can't remember exactly how second season finished. remember being a bit underwhelmed by it. still, looking forward to a new epsode of this every week for a couple of months

He took the plea deal.

Still have of clue if he did it. Which creates huge amounts of tension in the show. No idea if I'm supposed to find the character sympathetic or not

Watched the first two of s1. Think I'm gonna stick with it even though the girlfriend finds it dull.

Do, I decided last year that it was my current favourite TV show.

Spoiler below doesn't really give away something that happens, rather it gives away the fact that something hasn't.

There's a constant air of tension to the whole thing, even still. I think it's because I'm not sure how much sympathy you're supposed to feel towards the main character as I'm still not sure if he did it, leaning towards a no though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back