Iceland (1 Viewer)

Never been but would love to go. Imagine this tiny populated country had to jutzbah to tell the IMF/ECB to go fuck themselves. I am going as soon as I get out of negative equaity. Brian Lenihan - you are a lying cunt.

39115703_ffc4dab263_o.jpg

Heading back to this old place tomorrow for ATP Iceland and week's holidays after. Anyone got any further tips or travel stories to relate? Going to do white water rafting this time.

In an effort to maximise time we'll probably hit the Blue Lagoon for one of the hungover mornings of the festival so probably won't splash out too much there.

Always good to pick up budget eats though, they're like hen's teeth so appreciate that. This place was recommended to me and looks pretty reasonable as well
Bergsson

how was the rafting?
Insane. We got through the first few rapids ok and were doing good but the raft flipped through one of the latter ones and we were flying down river at break-neck speed, clinging on for dear life and swallowing tonnes of water. One bloke did his should off the side of the canyon. Great fun though, I suspect the guide did it on purpose. You jump off a 25ft rock at the end and I nearly shat myself doing that as well. Well worth it even if I was momentarily terrified at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back