Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

Rocketeer-Graphitti-Cover.jpg
Who's he?

where was it?

I can't motivate myself to do anything in this heat. Gonna sit on the couch til around september. Anything thats lost (including my mojo) can fucking stay lost til then
It was unconcious underneath a pile of empty cans

I was actually planning on trying nothing til I finish tidying the poxy town in November..that shit is a time sink.

But I was getting very anxious indeed..life was losing its meaning.

No tunes..no Gaz.

End of story.

But its all good now.

Plus I just got 24 Superquinn sausages for €2 over in Centra,which are now residing cheerfully in my freezer compartment!

Is that a paying gig, the town tidying?
It is in its hole

Mandatory labour force reactivation shit

Not too long to go now though!

It hasnt done me much harm apart from the time sinkage at such a valuable stage in my life.

And its been a humbling experience..no one in charge of me knows I'm a genius.

I'm just another long term doley to them.A scum

And in truth..the break from producing 24/7 for 4 years has totally freshened up my perspective.I find mixing a lot easier now

Another 4 years and I'll be the best around.Which is only round the corner.

So it's like Community Service for dole people?
Thats EXACTLY what its like

Its grand though.I actually enjoy it.
I have better things to be doing obviously..but..I've gotten to know a lot of people in the town doing it.And I like tending to the flowers

Its great on a sunny day if I have a tune in my head.

I often work out tunes and practice my singing as I go about my business.I'm pretty sure I have a reputation for being a bit odd at this stage

I've been known to accost random pensioners to try out nifty couplets on them

I walked around our local park picking up rubbish the other day. The litter drives me fucking mad. You're looking at this lovely park and ALL I SEE is empty cans and empty coke bottles. I wish I could just photoshop that image in my lamps. Clone-tool that shit. Luckily someone had dumped a fresh coal sack (?). It was clean so shortly after so was the park.

I walked around our local park picking up rubbish the other day. The litter drives me fucking mad. You're looking at this lovely park and ALL I SEE is empty cans and empty coke bottles. I wish I could just photoshop that image in my lamps. Clone-tool that shit. Luckily someone had dumped a fresh coal sack (?). It was clean so shortly after so was the park.
You could get green bags from the litter warden and try organise.

Its easily doable

Litter breaks my heart.Always did..but now its acute.

My side of town(where the pubs and all are) is a fucking disgrace.I'm often tempted to clean it up.

I can't figure out why people care so little about their immediate environment

Fuck the planet..just keep around yer gaf nice..you fucking subhumans

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back