new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

The word's you never want to hear : "Liverpool target Milner." Unless it's a heat seeking missile, they can fuck off.

Liverpool in for Isco, and Lovren deal almost done. Apparently. That's what the knobs on the twitters are saying. After a few games of FIFA and a six pack of Red Bull, the scamps.

Ah here

ad-square.jpg

was half watching the second half of the roma game there. christ, pre season games are torturous. awful shit. countinho seems 90 minutes fit already. Cans full of beans. Kelly played well, according to terry mcdermott. good to hear.

still conceding those soft goals

Does this Vidal rumour have legs? I know the Pgba and Reus ones are just sky-pie, but Vidal was considering Man U so he doesn't mind rain. I'd spunk ifit happened.

Does this Vidal rumour have legs? I know the Pgba and Reus ones are just sky-pie, but Vidal was considering Man U so he doesn't mind rain. I'd spunk ifit happened.
You mean he was considering the best club in the world tm in the same way Tony Kroos was ? or the way Mats Hummels currently is ? Just buy Fellani for the laugh will yis ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back