new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

It's over. Like a relationship witha really bad girlfriend, one you know is dangerous for you. When it's over you think, okay, now I can get with sanity again, but you find you miss the mental sex.

That's us now, lads. Missing the mental sex. Sure there were flying plates and tantrums and she called your ma a cunt, but jayses, there was also that goal against Newcastle.

according to press today daniel sturridge is happy to play raheem sterling's big brother lads. aw, thats nice.

ah, who gives a fuck?? buy a fuckin big abusive older brother to make sure sturridge stays on his toes already liverpool!

Even non-Pool fans should miss Suarez, he is a total legend
Think of the level of madness he can reach in a league with Ramos, Pepe and Simeone. Spanish defenders are going to push every button he has until he self destructs on a whole new level. It's going to be fucking brilliant. He's even managed by a guy who threatened to kill an opponent.

25 mins in the queue for tickets on lfc site.

has anyone had success getting tickets this way? im not too confident at this stage

Well decent. Plus 7 for Assaidi represents good profits on some knobs. Shame Aspas is only a loan. Don't know why it wasn't factored into the Moreno deal. Speaking of which, football's most English sounding footballer, Ben Davies, is off to Spurs, apparently.

remy pretty much done deal by looks of things. So is that it? Lambert, remy and sturridge as main strikers? Don't know what to think to be honest

That's a hair trigger response.

I know someone in Cardiff called Ben Davies and it would be grounds for a fight were I to say his name sounded English.
He just sounds like a nice guy. Helped some Africans on his gap year. Has a girlfriend called Daisy. Dad's an economics professor.

remy pretty much done deal by looks of things. So is that it? Lambert, remy and sturridge as main strikers? Don't know what to think to be honest

I'm not overly concerned by that. Rodgers preferred system is one main striker and two wingers. He moved away from that to accommodate both Sturridge and Suarez and in reality Suarez pretty much played right across the front line. We were very fluid and unpredictable up front last season as well as Sturridge and Suarez linking up very well. There is no reason why we can't replicate that with Sturridge and which ever two attackers play up there with him.

On another Jordan Ibe has looked great in the couple of pre season game so far. Hopefully he can make an impact this season.

its the little things lads.

harry redknapp would have packed it in if they didn't make the premiership apparently.

"Now I am excited again. To go to Anfield and Old Trafford is fantastic, I am so lucky to be able to do that."

always have a lotta time for harry.

its the little things lads.

harry redknapp would have packed it in if they didn't make the premiership apparently.

"Now I am excited again. To go to Anfield and Old Trafford is fantastic, I am so lucky to be able to do that."

always have a lotta time for harry.
Fuck Arry. I'd have quit if I had to play Brighton again ? Fucking spoilt cunt couldn't win shit without bankrupting the club. Fuck him fuck his ilk. Him and Mourinho and every other over spending cunt can go fuck themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back