Mad Men Season 7 - EXPECT SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

You're right Mad men is:

Superman, Blondie, Cool kid, Slightly Autistic younger brother, Peggy, The reason god created woman, White hair man crush, Colonel Sanders, Jewish lad, Beardy lad, Rat faced greasy lad, Black secretary who wouldn't steal Peggy's purse, Black secretary who probably would steal Peggy's purse, Fat kid, David Byrne, Pirate lad, Ditsy receptionist, Blondie's husband and Alison Brie.

No I didn't.

No I didn't.
Thought you meant this guy. He definitely looks like more of a rat
mad-men-s6-e7-ted.jpg

I wonder if the Betty story line is going to directly lead into women's liberation, or stick with presenting the 60s social context and just hint at it.
There's speculation that Sal may come back if they deal with the Stonewall riots, further hinting at the birth of the gay liberation movement. I guess that depends on how far into the year this season goes. So much happens that summer that it may well be next season.

ah now! sally vs betty, the threesome, Don storming into the meeting. Scout's Honour!

Thought it was great apart from the Ginsberg stuff.

Thinking Don's plan now must be to destroy the agency from within and much like Conchita Wurst, rise like a phoenix taking Philip Morris with him.

was pretty nuts, came out of nowhere.

sally taking down betty was pretty amazing too
Sally's the best character in it after Don.

But I mean what was the story with Don and Megan all of a sudden on speaking terms again? Did I miss something? Did they not just end things the previous episode?

For maybe the first 3 years I'd have said that Peggy was the best thing on television that wasn't football, but she's sort of stagnanted
Peggy was great in the most recent episode in fairness. The show is just stellar. As good an actress as Elizabeth Moss is, she's better in Mad Men than in Top of the Lake. Says a lot about Matthew Weiner and how tight a ship he runs. Brings out the best in the cast. People even look better on the show than they do in anything else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back