Champions League 2013-14 (1 Viewer)

apart from the noise from the crowd, this is pretty dull. decent defensive display by scum

would be sweet if terry had a broken toe here. looks dodge

fair dues to Luiz if it was him, he may have taken out both cech and terry indirectly tonight

That was Fucking dull.

In my head I wanted to start a "Are you United in disguise?" chant

Endless useless crosses and poor shooting from Atletico

Didn't create any real chances but that's to be expected with a bus that size parked in front of the goal. By the end I wanted to strangle the ITV commentary team who just lauded Chelski over and over again. How can Mourinho criticise Aladyce or Pulis and do this shit ?

I like him in a way but fucking hate him as well.

And I am sick to death of hearing about how he did the same with Inter, he fucking did no such thing.

Anyway take heart football lovers. I for one can't wait til Atleti do what they've done away from home all season and absolutely grind Chelski down in a 1-0 war of attrition at the Bridge. Arda to get the winner in the first 5 minutes and then Chelski to be out Chelskied by a vastly superior grinding machine.

Viva Los Colchoneros !!!!

Carragher is bang on here, I think he's missing a slight aspect of modern football. Tiki-Taka is over. Pep has to change things. The pace from Real tonight was absolutely phenomenal. Di Maria and Ronaldo were constant dangers Benzema was excellent but fucking hell Modric and Alonso !!!! Best midfield performance I've seen this season.

In comparrison to Chelski last night this was a Mourinho's bus followed by a lightning quick pit stop turning into a drag racer.

What is Glenn Hoddle on about ? Benzema is the most important player in Madrids side Bale and Ronado up front won't work, you have to have that anchor at the front of the attack to hold it up and let Ronaldo and Bale find space to run into. Idiot, no wonder he's out of management.

Really impressive, Ancellotti got it spot on tonight.

Last edited:
Finally found something that makes Pepe look tame, there's an article about it on the guardian site, it doesn't do the barbarism justice though.

Oh Real you sure know how to act like knackers.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have to mention the fact that if you'd never seen football before and watched the two semis in the CL followed by the two in the EL this week you'd be convinced the Europa league was the premier competition. All four sides went out to win, great end to end games with a real nice ebb and flow to them. Juve look a really good side. I fancy them to get past Benfica at home.

Ah the Europa League, the place where teams aren't afraid to lose. I fancy Everton's chances next season. We could win 5-4 all the way to the final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back