New ManU Thread - hahahahahahaha (1 Viewer)

You don't think Real might sack him if a team that isn't them or Barca won the league?
Using the Real logic of course they might, but the way they're playing right now you couldn't ask for more. Already has a trophy in the locker, has them playing in the fashion the fans expect and more importantly who would they get instead ? Ancelotti is probably the best there is out there at them moment.

Unlikely. I was reading about that banner yesterday and no decision has been made in it supposedly.
Apart from it not being shown anymore.
It's a shame, because they could have raised the money to buy Sammy Ameobi, who I think would really help with their promotion push next season, or whatever it is they'll be doing.

Looks like it will be Van Gaal according to reports today.

Probably suits united to have to have it leak as if Giggs does really well it saves them an awkward situation if he does really well.

Yeah, Giggs was a nice sop to throw to the fans to calm the waters, but they can't let people get used to the idea.

Nice to see Ferguson in the papers this morning saying Giggs should be manager. He's a great lad, ol' SAF.

Spurs loss today leaves United 6 points behind with 2 games in hand so I'm in the odd position of actually wanting United to win their next 3 games and have to play in the Europa League next season, eliminating the chance that they'll do a Liverpool next season.

Plus if he's 4 out of 4 the Glazers might do something stupid and give Giggs the job.

The Toni Kroos deal is all but done, claim the tabloids. I will vomit up my own spine if that happens. For a laugh, like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back