Mad Men Season 7 - EXPECT SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Which viewers are these ? To be fair Peggy's secretary Shirley (? I really am terrible with names) is only in it a few times whereas Dawn has been a fixture for a while.

If you didn't spot the joke and you know that Dawn has been a fixture for years, then you are a racist. And your girlfriend knows it too.

If you didn't spot the joke and you know that Dawn has been a fixture for years, then you are a racist. And your girlfriend knows it too.
No I don't notice names, it's part of the curse of dyslexia, I still couldn't tell you any of the characters name in Game Of Thrones because they're not real names and there's no way I could spell them.

Let's just say it's complicated.

No I don't notice names, it's part of the curse of dyslexia, I still couldn't tell you any of the characters name in Game Of Thrones because they're not real names and there's no way I could spell them.

They're all too similar anyway, Tywen's son is Tyrion, Sansa is being manipulated by Cersie. Anyone with a normal sounding name spells it like their parents were aspirational new money assholes like Jaime or John without a 'h'.

Just call some people Barry FFS.

Even Ned Stark's actual name was Eddard.

There was a Robert though, so fair play there.

Actually, I hope loads of dickheads in the past couple of years have started calling their son James "Jaime," so that in future they can have conversations with people taking their names for things that go ...

spoiler from this weeks GOT follows

"It's Jaime, with an 'i' no, before the 'm'."

"Oh, like the rapist from Game of Thrones!"

Anyway, didn't think this week's Mad Men was that great. Sally was good though.

They're all too similar anyway, Tywen's son is Tyrion, Sansa is being manipulated by Cersie. Anyone with a normal sounding name spells it like their parents were aspirational new money assholes like Jaimie or John without a 'h'.

Just call some people Barry FFS.

The characters are:

Short lad, the Whooooer, Big lass, Ginger locks, Monsterous Ugly, Fatboy, Ginger mouthy nordie lass, Old wan, Dragon lady, Yer man from Treme, Cannibal fella, Charles Dance, Sean Bean, Kid A, B and C, Gimpy kid, Baby, Baby's Ma, Lefty, Bitchy queen, Nicer queen, Nicer queens Ma. No Balls, Evil lad, Illiterate guy, Scaley child Red Dye job, George Bush and John Snow.

That's the ones I remember

The characters are:

Short lad, the Whooooer, Big lass, Ginger locks, Monsterous Ugly, Fatboy, Ginger mouthy nordie lass, Old wan, Dragon lady, Yer man from Treme, Cannibal fella, Charles Dance, Sean Bean, Kid A, B and C, Gimpy kid, Baby, Baby's Ma, Lefty, Bitchy queen, Nicer queen, Nicer queens Ma. No Balls, Evil lad, Illiterate guy, Scaley child Red Dye job, George Bush and John Snow.

That's the ones I remember

Peter Dinklage and his mate RobsonslashJerome

Caught up last night. First one wasn't all that but the 2nd episode was class. Great to have it back even for a short season.

In 4th year we did "As you like it" in English class, there's 2 characters in it names Jacques, I was out the day the second one was introduced in our read through and got pretty confused. It was bollocks when Shakespeare did it and it's bollocks when George RRRRRRRRRRR Martin nearly does it.

Here lads, over to the GoT thread ffs
You're right Mad men is:

Superman, Blondie, Cool kid, Slightly Autistic younger brother, Peggy, The reason god created woman, White hair man crush, Colonel Sanders, Jewish lad, Beardy lad, Rat faced greasy lad, Black secretary who wouldn't steal Peggy's purse, Black secretary who probably would steal Peggy's purse, Fat kid, David Byrne, Pirate lad, Ditsy receptionist, Blondie's husband and Alison Brie.

You're right Mad men is:

Superman, Blondie, Cool kid, Slightly Autistic younger brother, Peggy, The reason god created woman, White hair man crush, Colonel Sanders, Jewish lad, Beardy lad, Rat faced greasy lad, Black secretary who wouldn't steal Peggy's purse, Black secretary who probably would steal Peggy's purse, Fat kid, David Byrne, Pirate lad, Ditsy receptionist, Blondie's husband and Alison Brie.
You left out @ernesto

enhanced-buzz-24616-1335207354-21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back