Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (4 Viewers)

cant be drawn against domestic club until last 8, im pretty sure.

defo not in groups anyways

Where's the final next year? We'll see you then.
Ha, that would be the best possible way you could ram my claim of Liverpool 05 being the worst team to win the CL down my throat wouldn't it ?

Imagine Darron Gibson and Tony Hibbert parading around holding the European Cup.

I'd shudder if I wasn't giggling so much.

It's tough this playing twice in a week lark. As Everton will find out next season, in whatever competition they end up in.
Just the Pulis factor, we won't be playing against sides built like pig eared farmers who hoof it as far as possible whenever they touch the fucking thing. We got nervous and Stones isn't quite as able to deal with the rough stuff the way Jags is. We missed Fellani for the first time this season really. Still all to play for. The City Match could be a damp squib for them and we're only one point back.

It's another one of those situations where something stupid has cost us, in this case it was the weather that got our game called off at a point in the season where Palace were leaking goals and couldn't score to save their lives. We'll bounce back from this but if I'm honest I saw it coming.

2710933334_3539ba0777.jpg

Nope. Palace would have beaten anyone trying to actually play football on wednesday because Pulis is a cunt who's clearly in league with the devil.

We were very good today, by no means as good as we have been at times this season. It could have been 6-0, but mostly that's because, United were fucking awful. Mid-table is flattering them. No heart, no fight, nothing. We sat in deep and hit on the counter and basically said "You aren't good enough to play through or around or even over us". Even Alcaraz looked solid. Alcaraz !!!!

Easily the worst United performance I've seen in 20 odd years. They were actually better against City during the 4-0 and 6-1 matches. They were pathetic. Hernandez did more in 5 minutes than anyone else for them did in 90 and even then he was peripheral after we got to grips with him. Alcaraz like, for fuck sake !!!!

It's not over as far as the CL goes, but also as far as the CL goes it's a classic example of how football is fundamentally flawed United have been a club in decline for years, their in crisis now and will spend big, top of their shopping list after today, Coleman, McCarthy, Miralles, Stones probably fucking Alcaraz and they might even manage to sign them if we don't make the top four, and losing that standard of player would put us back 5 years. It's fucking ridiculous.

It's been a while since Evertonians have had this heart a flutter feeling this late in the season. I like it. How are you Kopites still standing ?

I seriously doubt anyone's reading all of that. No one really gives a shit. Here's a related video, though:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shame about Mirallas, much as I think he's a dirty cheating bastard, Everton's chances of beating City and making 4th place are much diminished.

Shame about Mirallas, much as I think he's a dirty cheating bastard, Everton's chances of beating City and making 4th place are much diminished.
Nah, Deulofeu will come in and do a job there. Not saying we won't miss him, but for the first time ever we've enough strength in depth to actually not worry when someone like him get's a knock.

Distin is the real worry, went off at half time and even though Alcaraz did okay it was against a piss poor United attack and he still looked wrecked after 45 minutes. I've no doubt we'll put on a show against City whether or not we win we'll go hammer and tongs for 90 minutes.

it's sides like Hull and Southampton that fill me with dread. They're no Palace but it's the type of game we fuck up, always have, seemingly always will. We've taken 15 points off of the top 7 this season which isn't a bad record considering. We should have had a point off Chelski away (conceded an own goal in the last minute of injury time) and 3 off Spurs (Battered them for an hour just couldn't score) It's Leon Osman's back pass against Sunderland which really fucked us. We were magnificent with 10 men for an hour plus and Vito Mannone was man of the match.

Overall though we defended badly for 90 minutes against Liverpool and Palace but that's it. Liverpool have had games where they were very poor for 90 minutes and lost or scraped a draw. We've probably had 200 bad minutes all season and will likely finish outside the top four. The difference is Suarez. You have him we don't. If we could only get a 20+ goals a season striker.

Where's an arab billionaire when you need one ?

Vintage performance alright, battered ourselves from the first minute onwards. I should stop flagging up issues, everything I say happens in the worst possible way.
Distin is the real worry, went off at half time and even though Alcaraz did okay it was against a piss poor United attack and he still looked wrecked after 45 minutes.

A lot to be proud of this season. Still need a cash injection though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back