Medical complaints (1 Viewer)

back in work after 5 days "off"* and now have a massive pain in my hole.

* any other parents will understand use of quotes there

yep
xIjgrAw.jpg

Lads in the pub last night reckon that sunlight and saltwater are great things altogether for the psoriasis.

A friend swears a month's stay in Israel with frequent dips in the Dead Sea did wonders for his condition

I should relocate

It was only overheard so I couldn't really vet the theory.

It was a bunch of older gay lads. They gave me the only open seat at the bar on condition that I understood that I would have to let them reacharound me to get their drinks.
Still got it, Johnny. Still got it.

It was running that started it.

Same thing happened to him indoors. He's found some stretches that really seem to help, realised that he can't do any running, refused to do core strengthening like yoga or pilates (which would help a lot) and just tried to accept that while he may (like you) look like a babyfaced twenty-something he is officially just on the older side of middle-aged.

Same thing happened to him indoors. He's found some stretches that really seem to help, realised that he can't do any running, refused to do core strengthening like yoga or pilates (which would help a lot) and just tried to accept that while he may (like you) look like a babyfaced twenty-something he is officially just on the older side of middle-aged.

I love this reinforcement of my decision to never run farther than one or tow metres at a time, and only when absolutely necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back