Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

I hate my acoustic guitar.It came from Argos.

I keep it beside the bed for when I have an idea in my sleep

The first guitar i had and learned to play on was a 'classical' style acoustic with nylon strings. Recked me fingers for the 1st few weeks but made playing other acoustic and electric ones kinda easier

Same here..my very first yoke was nylon stringed disaster area

I would have thought nylon strings would be much easier on fingers?

well with classical guitars the problem i remember having is that the strings are really high off the fret board and especially difficult on the 1st and 2nd fret. Dunno if a change in strings would've been better. I think steel strings are more flexible or something.

Could be talking out me arse on this matter

Gave up 'Farm Hero Saga' to be a real life farm hero. HAve shifted a couple hundred tonne of clay and top soil in the last week. Maybe a couple thousand. Sunburnt face and the first peel in nearly 25 years. A load of wonga in the pocket. My boss-man thinks I'm great and have full-time work at least until the weather gets bad again. Flyin around on a dumper and teleporter, getting trained in on the digger. Clearing fields, laying drills, building hedges, making roads. Waking early, going to bed early. Few pints at the end of the day.

Gave up 'Farm Hero Saga' to be a real life farm hero. HAve shifted a couple hundred tonne of clay and top soil in the last week. Maybe a couple thousand. Sunburnt face and the first peel in nearly 25 years. A load of wonga in the pocket. My boss-man thinks I'm great and have full-time work at least until the weather gets bad again. Flyin around on a dumper and teleporter, getting trained in on the digger. Clearing fields, laying drills, building hedges, making roads. Waking early, going to bed early. Few pints at the end of the day.
class

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back