Minor complaints thread (36 Viewers)

Actually that's around the time when I started to feel bad too but now it's full blown. Ruined all my 'last weekend in Dublin' plans. Coughing so hard they turn into dry heaves. Good times.
London air takes a bit of getting used to alright.
The Garda helicopter's been hovering above my apartment for about an hour now.
I'm on with someone nicking my car at this stage, if it ment they'd piss off.
It hovered over Tallaght for about 3 years non stop 1997-2000 a full two years after the sound of joy riding became unbearable. Now I can't sleep without the sound of white noise. Thanks De Gards.

My car tyre blew out on the way to work.
Managed to pull in to a garage right away but the nuts are on too tight so I had to call the AA to get them to fix it.
45 minutes waiting so far.

My car tyre blew out on the way to work.
Managed to pull in to a garage right away but the nuts are on too tight so I had to call the AA to get them to fix it.
45 minutes waiting so far.

working on a bank holiday. not cool.

The impact pretty much fused the wheel on. It took 20 minutes with a sledge hammer to get it of, so I don't feel do bad about it now.

There was a cock up with my hours and now I'm only going to have 1 day off this week.

:-(

One plate, one cup, one set of cutlery. For someone that is tidiness-challenged, this has been a great help to me.

That's some sad shit right there. It's the beginning of eventually being found dead in March under your Christmas tree because the mail piled up outside and your neighbours got nosy.

That's some sad shit right there. It's the beginning of eventually being found dead in March under your Christmas tree because the mail piled up outside and your neighbours got nosy.

It's efficient.
And aren't all deaths sad?
Being found in March seems like as good an ending as any. Minimum fuss caused to everyone. Everyone would secretly resent you for fucking up their Christmas otherwise.

Scrape 'em off, Claire.

Users who are viewing this thread

• JohnnyRaz
  • jimmybreeze
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back