Record Store Day 2014 - Saturday April 19th (1 Viewer)

I was just on a forum asking where I could buy a "record store day exclusive" record online

I feel quite the fool

that R.A.G.E post says:

If you don't believe me, at 3pm on April 19th, go on to eBay.co.uk and eBay.com and search "record store day", and you'll see how grossly abused the original intentions of the day now are.

But how can you abuse intentions? Markets are amoral. You don't deserve anything just because you wanted to open a record shop. Fucking lifestyle capitalists, all morons.

that R.A.G.E post says:

But how can you abuse intentions? Markets are amoral. You don't deserve anything just because you wanted to open a record shop. Fucking lifestyle capitalists, all morons.

I like that lifestyle capitalists exist - they make the world a better place.
And in fairness, nobody likes a tout, whether they are on the street or on e-bay.

7074712587_a455409544_o.jpg

I had a look a the RSD releases and really couldn't be bothered with any of them.

RAGE would want to watch their own pricing, €40 for some knackered record.

No, just their regular stock. I've seen loads of records in there not exactly in the finest condition with a €40 price tag on them, because I was told "it's a first pressing". I'd understand if they were in excellent nick.

I kind of agree with them about the questionable "indie-ness" of Tower.

No, just their regular stock. I've seen loads of records in there not exactly in the finest condition with a €40 price tag on them, because I was told "it's a first pressing". I'd understand if they were in excellent nick.

Yeah, I never darken their door because of their gougy prices.

Thats mad..Paul Weller was in one of my dreams last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back