Medical complaints (1 Viewer)

Right here goes.

I've pulled a muscle in my chest, I did this before while drunkenly lifting weights at a gaf party. I did it during the week by coughing, fucking coughing for fuck sake !! It's fucking sore as fuck. My Knee only has half the ligament it should have ever since I damaged my ACL as a teenager so it hurts like fuck every time the weather changes (and yes I know that sounds like bollox but it hurts all spring and autumn every year like clockwork. It's cold here today and I can feel a sting right across my knee, it's poxy) My hands are a disaster, callous mixed with old flakey callous and a multitude of cuts/scabs I rubbed my lady's leg tonight, she was wearing tights and it sounded like a Wolf Eyes record. I've got about 12 moles that I'm fairly sure have changed shape and my lungs are fucked from all the dust I work around. I quit smoking (sober) years ago but I cough all the time, fucking London pollution, it gives me the fear because I really want to go to Mexico and Santiago which are probably way more polluted.

Oh yeah and I need prescription sunglasses because A. I need glasses and B. The sunlight here is giving me worse headaches than ever.

I broke a rib a few months ago and that was nothing in comparison to this, at least that was one shitty complaint instead of half a fucking dozen - One good complaint - that's what I need. Something to focus on, a real bad one. A weekend on the piss should do it. Here's to getting something broke in a fall.

Hurrah!!!

Actually to be honest I feel great. Hard work never killed anyone. Why does it hurt so much though ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back