People Who Died (8 Viewers)

bunny110207_01.jpg

check this out. i've never read an obituary that was more about the writer than the deceased before. what a creepy narcissist.
Goodbye my friend Peaches Geldof – you were too young to die | Bunny Kinney | Comment is free | theguardian.com

Self-indulgent wanker.

Some good comments by the readers.
"They are the 'creatives'. Nobody can tell me what it means, only that they are waging cultural apartheid on the 'professionals' in our urban centres. At least one in every group will have a ludicrous name and most see themselves as superior to the rest of the population, believing they have found a higher calling than mere mortals who don't have access to a trust fund."

Reminds me of the patronising I***a Whisker interview in the Tribune that ended up being the subject of one of my threads here.

Self-indulgent wanker.

Some good comments by the readers.
"They are the 'creatives'. Nobody can tell me what it means, only that they are waging cultural apartheid on the 'professionals' in our urban centres. At least one in every group will have a ludicrous name and most see themselves as superior to the rest of the population, believing they have found a higher calling than mere mortals who don't have access to a trust fund."

Reminds me of the patronising I***a Whisker interview in the Tribune that ended up being the subject of one of my threads here.
Creative me hole. He's a cunt. We're laughing at the cunt.

I'm not sad. When someone 80+ dies it's a daycent full stop. He had some deadly books and thankfully they don't all get immolated with his increasingly fetid corpus.

I'm not sad. When someone 80+ dies it's a daycent full stop. He had some deadly books and thankfully they don't all get immolated with his increasingly fetid corpus.

True enough! Bit of late night sentimentality there, I don't think he was in great health either.

Natty Brooker

First drummer with Spacemen 3. Designer of their record sleeves (and Spiritualized's too)

"My old and dear friend Natty Brooker died yesterday after a long illness with cancer. He was a big influence on me as a young man, a fellow Captain Beefheart fan and an all round crazy and incoherent companion.. As well playing (arguably the best) drums in the earliest line up of Spacemen 3, he designed some of the most memorable artwork for both the Spacemen and Spiritualized. I lived under the same roof as him for most of my young adult years in Rugby and nearly all of my memories of that time have him involved in some bizarre or outrageous way... To this day I never play Dr. Alimantado's 'best dressed chicken in town' without thinking of him. I once came home to find he'd painted everything in the front room white....floor, walls,.. furniture, windows! . ..everything! and that was on one of his more normal days.. My thoughts and condolences to all his family and friends. He was a true and very original soul. Xj
Jason Spaceman

Photo taken by jspaceman3 - @jspaceman3 on Fri Apr 18 2014 at 18:38 - INK361

3749648077567dda570f.jpg

491_1304809611.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back