Minor complaints thread (58 Viewers)

Only thing that calmed me down was the car danced through the NCT.
bumblebee_transformers_by_z_studios-d5l1uuf.gif

Sorry to hear this.

Does 'missus' mean wife?

You have no kids, right?

Onward and upward.

I have a 3 and a half year old by a Polish girl. Part of the problem. "Yeah.....I love that you have a kid....12 months later.....)

Anyway, I'm decamping to this Tipp cesspit that @Jill Hives has somehow deemed worthy of her presence, to film the locals and hopefully make something funny.

I have a 3 and a half year old by a Polish girl. Part of the problem. "Yeah.....I love that you have a kid....12 months later.....)

Anyway, I'm decamping to this Tipp cesspit that @Jill Hives has somehow deemed worthy of her presence, to film the locals and hopefully make something funny.

Well, good luck to all concerned there.

Sorry, I remember. The kid is in Poland, yeah?

Is this place really a cesspit?

Apologies for all the questions. Slow day here.

Well, good luck to all concerned there.

Sorry, I remember. The kid is in Poland, yeah?

Is this place really a cesspit?

Apologies for all the questions. Slow day here.

The kid is in Gorey. Extra nuisance. He's number one though, he's fucking deadly.

And everywhere in Tipperary is a cesspit. (My family is Limerick y'see)

I am enjoying the sunshine, tunes and the internet on a rare day home alone. Been through weirdo electronic music, Neil Young, bit of free jazz, bit of metal and I'm currently dabbling in a bit of Coil. It's smashing and the tea flows like wine.

At a pub in south London. There's 6 people behind the bar. 1 serving 3 chatting, 1 on the phone and 1 just staring into the middle distance. I started counting the staff behind the bar until one saw me and reluctantly shuffled over to serve me. Fucking useless cunts.

At a pub in south London. There's 6 people behind the bar. 1 serving 3 chatting, 1 on the phone and 1 just staring into the middle distance. I started counting the staff behind the bar until one saw me and reluctantly shuffled over to serve me. Fucking useless cunts.

Is your complaint that you can't count to six without being caught?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Anthony
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back