Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 41K
  • Watchers 8
in my defence, i have THE FEAR of seeing spoliers if I google anything GoT related.

stupid book readers

Pretty humiliating death for a king who’s completely insecure about his status as a warrior/soldier/leader/man to die by poisoning, known in GoT world as “the woman’s weapon”, at a party thrown by his “subjects” who he knew despised him anyway. Not a dignified end for a king but fitting for a little shite like him. I'm gonna miss the character. One of the more memorable villains of recent years.

nah, i think he would have seen such humilitation as an outrageous injustice, rather than realising he was getting his just desserts. I wanted to find out about his parentage publicly at the very least

in my defence, i have THE FEAR of seeing spoliers if I google anything GoT related.
i googled 'game of thrones season 4' today and the top result was a picture of joffrey with the headline MAJOR CHARACTER KILLED OFF

unfortunate for anyone who hadn't seen it yet

Some hack writer for the Irish Independent spoiled this for me.

I clicked on an article that said "Irish fans grill stars at the premier" assuming it would be an article about obsessive fans as per the title.
The opening paragraph was:

"Actor Jack Gleeson, who plays the part of evil ruler Joffrey Baratheon in HBOseries 'Game of Thrones', will be sorely missed by his fellow cast mates once his time on the series draws to a close."

I mean it's pretty fucking obvious what that implies - that he'll be dying this season. Fucking cunts.
There was one sentence at the end which basically reiterated the title of the article but the rest of the "article" bared no resemblance to the headline. Fucking tabloid hacks.

Also I just saw a portion of an interview there with Jack Gleeson on that shitty Brendan O Connor show. For some reason Brendan O Connor felt the need to point out that Joffrey would be dying this season. Strangely enough Brendan O Connor is also a hack writer for The Irish Independent.
FUCK EVERYBODY!!!!!!

in the realm of complete speculation the wine was in front of diana rigg when tyrion gave it to Jeffrey

A: daddy lannister was bored of her shit
B: she was in cahoots with sansa to wipe out jeoff
C: joeff is allergic to pigeon

Some hack writer for the Irish Independent spoiled this for me.

I clicked on an article that said "Irish fans grill stars at the premier" assuming it would be an article about obsessive fans as per the title.
The opening paragraph was:

"Actor Jack Gleeson, who plays the part of evil ruler Joffrey Baratheon in HBOseries 'Game of Thrones', will be sorely missed by his fellow cast mates once his time on the series draws to a close."

I mean it's pretty fucking obvious what that implies - that he'll be dying this season. Fucking cunts.
There was one sentence at the end which basically reiterated the title of the article but the rest of the "article" bared no resemblance to the headline. Fucking tabloid hacks.

Also I just saw a portion of an interview there with Jack Gleeson on that shitty Brendan O Connor show. For some reason Brendan O Connor felt the need to point out that Joffrey would be dying this season. Strangely enough Brendan O Connor is also a hack writer for The Irish Independent.
FUCK EVERYBODY!!!!!!
That's what you get for reading the Indo!

I don't read it, I linked into it from some other article. Fucking cunts.

game-of-thrones-little-house-on-the-prairie.jpg

Scorecard, Episode Three
  • Breasts, exposed: Four
  • Deaths, minor-character: 16 Note: Dontos, a horse, the champion of Meereen, and I counted 13 dead northerners in the Thenn raid.
  • Deaths, major-character: None
  • Dicks, exposed: Two Note: you only really see the head of the Meereenese chamion's dick.
  • Dinklage accent rating: 4/10 Note: Littlefinger's accent is worse in this episode than Tyrion's. Good work.
  • Dragons: None
  • "Hodor"s: None
  • Magic Spells: None Note: Stannis claims magic responsibility for Joffrey's death but that happened last episode.
  • Percentage of screen time involving Sansa Stark that is boring: Zero
  • Sex scenes: One
  • Speeches, expository: None
  • Speeches, motivation-revealing: One (Oberyn)
  • Sword fights: One
  • Verbal jousts: One (Oberyn and Tywin)
  • #ThisCouldBeUsButYouPlayin: Podrick and Tyrion
  • #TrueDetectiveSeason2: Tywin and Oberyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back