Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

had an amazing day, sitting on a dumper in a field on top of a hill, moving shit from here to there, pheasants mating all around me. glorious weather and getting paid. can't wait to fall asleep so I can wake tomorrow and do it all again.

and a couple of pints after at the local. A nice all beef frank from Worsht, that was brought home last night, all cooked up with apple saur kraut, buttery baby potatoes a lovely, vinegary Polish mustard. gonna have the smallest of a toke off a pipe, hot shower, then into bed with my favourite cat. HUZZAH! Life is good.

noticing that someone who bitched and griped about how stupid facebook is before finally joining years after everyone else is now liking cat pictures

i know a few who are in the bitching and griping phase of twitter right now. I'm just waiting till they are taggin me in stuff 5 times day.

This is back

Exclusive: KFC brings back the Double Down

The KFC Double Down....... a bacon 'n' cheese sandwich that uses two fried chicken filets instead of a bun.

1397655094000-double-down.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back