Temple Bar listed among world’s 10 most disappointing locations (1 Viewer)

In my five years living in London I’ve never been to Brighton. Going next week. I imagine I’ll be disappointed.
Nah it's nice, go to the Lion and Lobster it's great for a quiet pint.
I'd put London on there. Infinite dreariness. Most people love it, but it's not for me.

Not for me either and I fucking live here. It's too fucking big. You always get that bullshit of "oh you can find everything there" Yeah if you can literally find the fucking thing. Everything here is a needle in a fucking haystack, except shite bar staff and wankers, they're fucking everywhere.

To be fair though after a 18 months I'm finally starting to find stuff to do and places to go plus when the sun comes out the whole city changes in a way that's very hard to describe, it's like everyone comes out of a cocoon or something.

go there at about 1am when you're sober and then see if you still think its a good buzz. Nowhere thats full of drunken fucks is a good buzz anymore. Too much hostility amongst the young folk.
Why would you go there sober at 1 AM though ? In fact why would you go anywhere sober at 1 AM ?

Why would you go there sober at 1 AM though ? In fact why would you go anywhere sober at 1 AM ?

I was on antibiotics

I was up early the next morning

I was driving

I'm allergic to alcohol

You can perv more effectively when sober

I was off booze for lent (apart from paddies day)

It was one of those or some other reason. I was also at a Wooden Shijps gig earlier that night but thats mostly a blur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back