25 Incredibly tough movies for extreme viewers (1 Viewer)

posted the 50 albums for 'extreme' listeners a few moths ago
Z3550959-Moths_around_a_light_bulb.jpg

11 for me although I have no interest whatsoever in seeing A Serbian Film.

I'd add films like Nanking Nanking or The Act Of Killing over shite like Antichrist though.

To be honest lists like this leave me cold, simply because reality or at leaste "truth" or veracity is often more harrowing then fiction, fair play to them for including The Piano Teacher and Funny Games but, again to stress the point is Audition really a harder watch then Amour ?

'It was the first installment of a long-running series concerning the Kommandant of a Nazi prison camp sternly torturing female prisoners in the name of science.'

She is only a Nazi in one of the films.

There are obviously more extreme or harder to watch films out there - it is hard to tell if the research was lazy or they were going for films that people may have heard of. Either way the inclusion of 'Seven' is puzzling.

5 and no real interest in most of the ones I haven't seen. Have Audition recorded and might check out Irreversible as I really liked Enter the Void.

9/25. Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom and A Serbian Film just sound really unpleasant. Irréversible was the toughest to watch that I've seen. Incredibly powerful film. Not enjoyable, but I'm glad I watched it.

about 7 or 8 on the list.

I'd argue that lot of thumped heads whould be more distrurbed by something completely normal with a load of product placement as they would by some of these.

Salo is overrated. It's boring. Once you know that the poo they're eating is chocolate it's less shocking. Also a lot of the young, nude cast look under-age, and probably were, which makes it even more creepy.

A Serbian Film is an endurance test. Not recommended

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back