Things I should have known before now... (3 Viewers)

there has been a 'massage parlour' in Lucan village the last few months or whatever. literally a stone's throw from both my folks gaff and the cop shop.

there is no way they are not selling sex...

NSFW

[VIDEO]http://.www.karma-massage.com/dublin_massage/video/LTintro_full.mp4[/VIDEO]

there has been a 'massage parlour' in Lucan village the last few months or whatever. literally a stone's throw from both my folks gaff and the cop shop.

there is no way they are not selling sex...

NSFW

[VIDEO]http://.www.karma-massage.com/dublin_massage/video/LTintro_full.mp4[/VIDEO]
That is fucking gas. The masseuse section is amazing.

firstly there's the text.
The Karma Massage Team

Your Tour Guides to Bliss...

A tantalizing body 2 body Massage - included in The Karma Massage Classic experience

All images of our masseuses on this site are genuine photos! Stunning women, blessed with natural beauty, incredible figures and sophisticated appeal; coupled with professional training in the timeless arts of tantra, a true passion for their craft, and an eagerness to pamper and please...
The masseuses at Karma Massage are an elite team of virtuosos. Extensive study into the theory and practice of erotic massage has given them a deep appreciation for all the benefits it can bring.
When visiting our salon you'll be greeted by much more than a pretty face... you will be meeting someone who takes great pride in their craft. A talented temptress with nimble fingers who knows a thousand and one ways to put you at ease, then set your senses afire.
The dispensers of tantric bliss come in many forms. Do you fancy a sultry Latin temptress with full curves and dark skin? Or, a petite European angel with toned legs and soft lips? Whatever your desires, Karma Massage will listen and do everything to make fantasy reality. Have no doubt that you’ll be pleased, impressed, and amazed by the masseuse you meet.

Amazing. Secondly the images are accompanied by the infrmation that the girl without a fact is named Valerie and is a "new busty european" Sonja "east european" important information there lads.

But by far my favourite thing on the page is the fact that they also blurred out the copyright stamp on the image second from bottom on the left.

"is that really what it looks like in there lads ?"

"Yes massage parlour very good, you pay now yes ?"

"Are you sure it looks like what it says on the website ?"

"Very good, yes beautiful girls you pay now yes ?"

""Alright so, if you're sure"

It's brilliant. What a website.

The employment section is fucking amazing it's even got a pair of tits actually visible under the requirements section and you need to supply 4 images of your self to apply!!! 4 Fucking images !!!

I'm going to get some stock images and apply. I can't wait to see the email I get back from them.

Sometimes it's hard to tell whether it's an Asian restaurant or dodgy massage place based on the name alone:
Thai Orchid
My Thai
Blue Orchid
Thai Spice
Red Torch Ginger
Noodles at Night
Geisha
Golden Elephant

Similarly I bought the prince album titled "lotusflow3r" from his website and was immediately called by my card company wanting to know exactly what "lotusflow3r" referred to.

Did some work for a Thai restaurant of that name, one of the partners was a Polish guy, nice fella, always thought I should have told him that Geishas are Japanese.

the chinese in my hometown is run by people from Taiwan, but the town was so backward when they arrived here that it was easier to open a chinese and pretend to be chinese than be from taiwan.

the chinese in my hometown is run by people from Taiwan, but the town was so backward when they arrived here that it was easier to open a chinese and pretend to be chinese than be from taiwan.

The whole China/Taiwan thing is pretty complicated though isn't it? I had an ex who was born in Taiwan, her family seems to have a history of involvement with the Taiwanese nationalist movement but she identifies both as Chinese and Taiwanese.

The whole China/Taiwan thing is pretty complicated though isn't it? I had an ex who was born in Taiwan, her family seems to have a history of involvement with the Taiwanese nationalist movement but she identifies both as Chinese and Taiwanese.

exactly, why explain all that when all you want to do is sell food.

Mimi Parker from Low sings on several tracks on Spiritualized's Let It Come Down.

How did I never know this?!
I love her.

Let It Come Down (Spiritualized album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mimi Parker of Low appears on several tracks of the album as a backing vocalist, and is clearly audible duetting with Jason during "Lord Can You Hear Me."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How does one find out the value of a car that's not listed in the bluebook? Like an import that normally wouldn't be sold outside, lets say, Japan? I found similar models/years/mileage imported to the UK selling for 4500-7000 pounds. Also, the rule for back seatbelts is 1992 or after, so if a car has no seatbelts in the back, is that something that could be added to pass NTC? I know fuck all about cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back