If I owned a pub I would... (2 Viewers)

Here's an idea for your pub sign/rebrand

SLAUGHTERED_LAMB_NEWS.jpg

Haha! I like the sound of that.

In fairness, I'm unemployed and I can't even afford to travel to Tipperary to film @Jill Hives slaughtering lambs and peddling her alcoholic wares to innocent locals so maybe I could make a few bob writing...the last time someone complimented my writing was when I was 14 so I never figured I was any good.

I wish I could peddle some alcoholic wares! I'm broke too, no job and no pub. I have even been approached by some back channels, "I was never here..." type conversations in hopes to get the sale moving. I'm nearly at the give up stage. Head. Brick wall. No emergency exit here. Everyone is a crook.

I wish I could peddle some alcoholic wares! I'm broke too, no job and no pub. I have even been approached by some back channels, "I was never here..." type conversations in hopes to get the sale moving. I'm nearly at the give up stage. Head. Brick wall. No emergency exit here. Everyone is a crook.

Could get an article out of that.....

Is this still the case?

Here, @Jill Hives - what the fuck is going on with you? Are you really buying a pub in Tipperary?
In the process, which seems to be taking forever. Won the bid at the end of January. Put deposit down in the beginning of February and still don't have keys. It's so very frustrating. Left my job at the end of March, moved down to Tipperary at the end of April and am basically living as a farm hand / step mom / housewife despite not being married. I ask myself on a daily basis, how did I get here? I'm living a Talking Heads song...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back