Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

I seriously remember it being a thing before I left - and that was three years ago.

Was it not called the gate?

I used to leg through it, but not if my tax was up.

It's been that way for years but they've only gotten around to enforcing it from the looks of things. I always took a sneaky drive up through College Green but those wild days appear to be over.

I'm currently tax free so I break a sweat anytime I see the peelers

But I've been hauling ass up and down there wily nilly up until recently no problem.You have to keep it under 30 thats all I knew

Eve, a fragile young girl who escapes a psychiatric ward where she is receiving treatment for an eating disorder; James, a charmingly neurotic misfit musician who falls for her; and Cassie, their sweetly ingenuous friend

It's been that way for years but they've only gotten around to enforcing it from the looks of things. I always took a sneaky drive up through College Green but those wild days appear to be over.

They go through periods of enforcing and periods of not giving a shit. Usually when they are enforcing, it is rush hour time in the morning or evening.

Printer Rage 'a Ragin'. The fucking bastard claims there is a paper jam. THERE'S NO FUCKING PAPER JAM YOU CASH DRINKING BASTARD.
Someone please recommend me a simple small office printer that ISN'T Epson, prints well and doesn't drink me out of house and home. I'm tellin' ya' Im so in the flesh now. This piece of shit is lucky it has a working half decent scanner or it'd be SMASHED AND TRASHED!

Printer Rage 'a Ragin'. The fucking bastard claims there is a paper jam. THERE'S NO FUCKING PAPER JAM YOU CASH DRINKING BASTARD.
Someone please recommend me a simple small office printer that ISN'T Epson, prints well and doesn't drink me out of house and home. I'm tellin' ya' Im so in the flesh now. This piece of shit is lucky it has a working half decent scanner or it'd be SMASHED AND TRASHED!

Have you tried switching it off and then switching it back on again?

Users who are viewing this thread

• ernesto
  • dudley
  • pete
  • G
  • Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back