did anyone get that bjórk ipad album app thingy?? (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
i havent heard the record, but am just wondering what alll the ipad jazz was.

the drums in this about 3mins are great craic.\

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think Yuck have an app where you get to combine every indie band 1985-95 to create your very own Yuck song.

Joanna Newsome has one where you can record your voice and it alters it to make you sound like a talking cat getting it's hole rode of it by a lion.

Neutral Milk Hotels one is a GPS system that tracks other people who have the same app so that you can smell each others farts.

Animal Collectives one is fifty apps all at once non of which work and it just crashes your Ipod permanently while a cunt whinges incoherently.

I think Yuck have an app where you get to combine every indie band 1985-95 to create your very own Yuck song.

Joanna Newsome has one where you can record your voice and it alters it to make you sound like a talking cat getting it's hole rode of it by a lion.

Neutral Milk Hotels one is a GPS system that tracks other people who have the same app so that you can smell each others farts.

Animal Collectives one is fifty apps all at once non of which work and it just crashes your Ipod permanently while a cunt whinges incoherently.

I have this one. I use it to plan my life. It was 2 euro on iTunes

Allows participation/interaction with the music. It's a new and interesting way of having people engage with your music. Each song is an app, and each app is different from the other in terms of the level of interaction. I think it is a good idea because it embraces new technology while also preserving the concept of an album as one piece of work. I'd like to see more bands go down this route, I'd do it myself if my programming skills were existant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back