That dirty fucking eejit in Naas. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 84
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 3

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
So,we all know racists are dumb as fuck but yer man takes the biscuit.

How the fuck did this scumbag get into office?

What a spa.But its rather dismaying.

Wait a second, what he said wasn't a race issue. I stopped dealing with people from the country cause most of them were pretty thick. I stopped doing work for chineese people because they expect you to work for free and then take forever to pay you. I know they aren't all like this, I'd be pretty dumb to think that, but it filters out a lot of hassle for me. Same from Mayor Nass, he's just filtering out his most aggressive customers.

Wait a second, what he said wasn't a race issue. I stopped dealing with people from the country cause most of them were pretty thick. I stopped doing work for chineese people because they expect you to work for free and then take forever to pay you. I know they aren't all like this, I'd be pretty dumb to think that, but it filters out a lot of hassle for me. Same from Mayor Nass, he's just filtering out his most aggressive customers.

he's the mayor of naas and he generalized the traits, not of a country, but of an entire continent in a single remark. he's an arch moron.

That's bullshit, he's the mayor and as someone in a influential and political position, his comments were racist and should be sacked and then he can go off and just be a cultural generaliser or whatever it is you think is acceptable for the working stiff to think or say (and which, let it be said, is not).

Also, he didn't just say Africans, he said black Africans. It's unequivocal, forthright racism, and his position institutionalises it.

What about if I said all white South Africans are arrogant? Is that classed as rascist because it's true and they are white? No it isn't.
And just for any ignorants among you, I'm talking about South Africa the country, not just the bottom part of the continent.

What about if I said all white South Africans are arrogant? Is that classed as rascist because it's true and they are white? No it isn't.
And just for any ignorants among you, I'm talking about South Africa the country, not just the bottom part of the continent.

It's not true and yes, it's racist.

But regardless of that, all these things are contextual and don't exist in a vacuum. Context 1: although lots of Africans live in Ireland my guess is that not a lot of these are white South Africans, so a comment like that is not likely to offend, incite, or endorse racism against a particular group close to home. If there were a community of white South Africans here, it would. Context 2: you're not a mayor.

Wait a second. Let me start over again. He's a racist cunt. Fine Gael are full of two faced cunts and racists so what do you expect.
That said, I was about to hop into a cab last friday night when a black guy pushed ahead of me. When I reacted he just showed me a HSE card that stated he was allowed to go ahead of me when getting a cab and that it would be paid for by the HSE. He then made matters worse by telling me that he was on his way to get dreadlocks put in at the hairdressers and that the HSE foots the bill for that too as it's "part o ma cultcha". When I rang to complain to the HSE on monday I had two options on the auto phone system, press 1 for white or 2 for black. When I pressed 1 I was told my call was placed in a queue behind any black callers. I was on hold for 4 hours until I got through to someone and when they heard I wasn't black they just hung up on me. (Last section in italics is based on my theory and not facts)

So racism is all cool so long as 1. the minority group is very small and 2. you're not a mayor?
It's not true and yes, it's racist.

But regardless of that, all these things are contextual and don't exist in a vacuum. Context 1: although lots of Africans live in Ireland my guess is that not a lot of these are white South Africans, so a comment like that is not likely to offend, incite, or endorse racism against a particular group close to home. If there were a community of white South Africans here, it would. Context 2: you're not a mayor.

naas is a strange word. 'spoon and seem seems totally normal but having two a's in succesion is odd looking. anyone know any other words with two a's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back