Minor Pleasures (1 Viewer)

I went out last weekend. Ran into a thumpeder I hadn’t seen in years. I nearly felt like a real person in the world again apart from struggling to come up with topics for conversation. I feel like I’ve lived in a void for 10 years… if it’s not about the weather, farming or yer man down the road, I go blank. Need to brush up on my social skills. 😂

I went out last weekend. Ran into a thumpeder I hadn’t seen in years. I nearly felt like a real person in the world again apart from struggling to come up with topics for conversation. I feel like I’ve lived in a void for 10 years… if it’s not about the weather, farming or yer man down the road, I go blank. Need to brush up on my social skills. 😂
NAME AND SHAME

having known a few ICA ladies - no.
my favourite thing about the irish countrywomen's association was that maybe 10 years ago, the head of the organisation wasn't from the country, wasn't irish, and wasn't a woman.

Enjoying seeing the MEP election posters everywhere as I been driving around the country; every single FF & FG candidate looks like a stereotype. Like a satirical take on the most untrustworthy villainous chancers that you wouldn't trust with ANYTHING (apart from the foreign candidates)

new bobby fingers video has been released.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

with some added bonus content involving the slow-mo guys and a mythbuster:

new bobby fingers video has been released.

with some added bonus content involving the slow-mo guys and a mythbuster:

The talent on that fellah is excellent

turns out one of the concerts my wife's choir performed at in austria was broadcast on austrian telly. if they'd known it was being recorded they might not have spent the previous couple of hours in a wine bar.

After a few years of only really liking one Mountain Goats album and 'liking" the last gig we were at of theirs, my wife has dived in completely and is now super excited about their gig in a couple of weeks. Way more than me. We bought two more tickets too for the lads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back