European and local elections 2024 (8 Viewers)

I know someone that was working in the convention centre at the time and they said it was gruelling.
As far as I know, Court and Oireachtas staff aren’t covered by the same labour laws as other places, so people could be working until 2am and back in first thing in the morning. He probably wasn’t doing quite those hours, but I’m guessing it wasn’t 9-5 anyway.

I’m a little biased here because the TFI 90 minute fare has save me a decent amount over the last year.

I know someone that was working in the convention centre at the time and they said it was gruelling.
As far as I know, Court and Oireachtas staff aren’t covered by the same labour laws as other places, so people could be working until 2am and back in first thing in the morning. He probably wasn’t doing quite those hours, but I’m guessing it wasn’t 9-5 anyway.

Berti ahern had a negotiation tactic of keeping people till they were fucking exhausted - I'd assume MM didn't miss that trick. From a FF/Fg point of view it was when do I get a go on the taoiseach seat essentially.

I’m a little biased here because the TFI 90 minute fare has save me a decent amount over the last year.

I live in the middle of nowhere but if I really really really want i can walk to a bus now that gives me 4 hours in the pub and doable walk home. The bike/train bit is notiony but nice, definitely better than sitting by the jacks propping the bike up, then the Galway station rebuild and the extra routes opened different times i can not drive to work...

Of course the climate/nora bills are probably under threat if the govt keeps shifting further right and then my minor upgrades wont mean shit because it'll be compulsory range rovers or homelessness forevs.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back